- "you guys were great! the disturbia dance was one of my favorite parts!" -Mackenzie
- "You were amazingggg! I wanted to hug you but my dadddy was there to early :/" -Jackie
- "You did so so so good! :D I was there :D" -Melissa
- "Great job Cinque:) I loved it and am going again tonight.." -Chris, my second mom (Mikaela's mom)
- "Good Job at the play!!Cinque! I bet it was a lot of fun putting it on. We wil be looking for our autographs on Sunday!!:)" -Lois & Pat (they go to my church)
- "I saw you at the play today!!! You were amazing and excellent!!! You were born to be a star!! When u were on stage.. I saw no one else!! Great job!!!! Will you be going to broadway? hehehe" -Christy
- "No problem! I enjoyed it.It was really good! And I loved everyones costumes!Great job!!! Good luck tonight." -Amanda
Monday, April 27, 2009
Posted by Smara at 2:27 PM
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Posted by Smara at 4:40 PM
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Posted by Smara at 1:27 PM
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Posted by Smara at 5:41 PM
Thursday I hung out with my friend Kelsey, she came over and we did some shopping and then went out to eat at Teddy's. I bought a Vera Bradley lunch box from Cornucopia, a tank top from Marshalls, and I saw my cousin Jenna while she was out for a walk with her friends. I miss her so much! :(
After, when we got back to my house, we went for a walk to the sandlot, which is this place down the road from me that my daddy used to take me when I was little. We used to ride down on the my Uncle Frank's fourwheeler (this was way before we bought our own haha) and have picnics there. I'm excited because later today my dad and I are going for a ride on our fourwheeler, probably through the woods and the fields and stuff I'm going to learn how to drive :) I LOVE LIVING IN THE COUNTRY.
Thursday night I spent the night at Kelsey's house, and Friday we went for a walk and spent most of the day jumping on her trampoline, until I came home long enough to eat Subway and watch Legally Blonde. Which I decided is one of my favorite movies :) Then I went to my best friend Mikaela's house and hung out with her, James and Kelsey. We went for a walk and saw James's uncle's kittens! And of course, named every single one of them :)
Right now I'm talking to Josh - I missed him, he was on a missions trip to Texas this past week! So I must be going so he can tell me allll about it. Enjoy the rest of your break, lovelys! :)
Posted by Smara at 9:11 AM
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Posted by Smara at 5:18 PM
Monday, April 13, 2009
Posted by Smara at 2:34 PM
Sunday, April 12, 2009
My Easter consisted of:
- Waking up to a tiny pink Easter basket filled with Cadsburry Mini Eggs, Reeses Pieces, and a 32 GB iPod touch; then eating some hard boiled eggs (that I have called "Easter eggs" ever since I was little) for breakfast.
- Going to church; experiencing wonderful worship, a spectacular message on salvation and the resurrection, and some great specials such as videos, skits, a mime act, and a few songs.
- Visiting my grandparent's house for a delicious lasagna dinner... and opening my very late birthday present from my Aunt Norma. She got me this adorable little tank top all the way from India! I also got a beautiful card and an iTunes giftcard from my grandparent's as an Easter gift :)
- All in all, I had a really nice day and I hope all of you did as well!
Last night, my parent's and I went to my cousin Rebecca's house for Easter dinner with a whole bunch of people from my daddy's side of the family. I always enjoy getting together with them, because every one of them makes me laugh. They're all so much fun to be around. And I got to see my cousin Josephine's engagement ring from her fiance Matt! Their wedding is August 22 and it's going to be on the lake... I can't wait!!! I just love weddings...
Posted by Smara at 1:58 PM
Saturday, April 11, 2009
3) There are only like 40 days left of school until summer vacation!
4) I am in my school play of Alice In Wonderland as a card named Cinque
5) I auditioned for Honor's Theatre
Posted by Smara at 7:26 AM