CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

So I gave up Florida for nothing.

My parents and my best friend have every right to be mad at me, but they're not.

Ryne's an idiot, a moron, a jerk, and a whole bunch of other names I could call him but I won't. Thanks for making me and my best friend Mikaela cry, once again, you stupid loser.

Oh.. and did you hear? I'm stuck up and I think I'm better than every single one of you out there, and Mikaela is retarded and annoying. (Sarcasm intended)

And guess what?! We're not going to Maryland. Well, at least I'm not. I texted Casey hoping for her to cheer me up a bit, and the first thing she said other than "Heyy :)" was that nobody's going to Maryland except her family.

So apparently, I gave up Florida for nothing.

P.S. Casey thinks I hate her because I kind of flipped out when she told me. I don't hate you, darling, I was already in a bad mood, and that was just the delicious, ever so needed, cherry on top.

Lovely evening, isn't it?

2 comments:

taffy. said...

i'm so sorry, babe.

Karine said...

Oh..That's too bad.But you'll find another way to have fun,I'm sure of that,Sara.

^^

Kissesssss

:***