CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I did awesome on my monologue, I got a 99% plus an extra bonus point for inviting guests to come watch :)
Then i hung out with mikaela, kelsey, ashley, casey, shelby, nora, jami, and jimmy until rehearsal...

The thursday afterwards was Coffee House.. DZ made me do my monologue there too, a ton of people did acts and it was so much fun! :D

Friday was rehearsal (hardly anyone showed up) and then the varsity game! I mostly hung out with mikaela, dakota, justin and jeremiah....

Saturday i went to Fright Fest at Six Flags with mikaela!!! we had a blast!

Sunday i missed church :'(
But we went to the movies to see Quarantine (i dont reccommend it) and saw cameron, ryne, james, ed, dan and this other kid idk his name there and visited with them for a while...

Today that pain in my stomach was stillll there, constant since Saturday night around 9ish or so... so my mom took me to the doctors and i ended up getting a flu shot. Tonight I had rehearsal, it was pretty dang stressful.

Tomorrow im hoping to get to hang out with ryne after school or something because i dont have rehearsal :)


Check my myspace for pictures.... www.myspace.com/sara_r0x

0 comments: