CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long story short


Hey guys! I know it's been a while, I even started a new blog and everything..but remember John from Drama Fest last year? Well, we were together for 8 months and we broke up right after Christmas. The reasons were good, and we never stopped being like best friends. But...I'm still in love with him...and his mother still talks to me all the time...and the other day we were talking on Facebook and we are currently planning for my friend Craig and I to go and surprise John. His mom's so excited and she thinks he'll love it. And I'm seriously thinking about telling him how I feel. I want to tell him I love him. Does anyone have any input on this? :/

1 comments:

Zean Wednesday said...

It seem that both of you have a chemistry..