CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy weekend...

The first day of school was very hectic, with hundreds of kids roaming the halls trying to find their classes and what not. But it was a pretty good day, up until about 5th period when I got to global class. My teacher was a complete witch and my day just kept going downhill from there. Not so much the classes, but other things were happening that were not putting me in a happy mood at all. Especially at tennis practice, because a couple of my team mates were being jerks and it was really hot outside.

Friday was a much better day. I got my global teacher switched, actually I have the same global teacher I had last year now. He's a nutcase, but he's fun and much nicer. The whole day was pretty swell actually, especially living environment and theatre because as of right now they're my two favorite classes. Tennis practice was pretty fun too, even though it was even hotter outside.. but we finally got our schedule for matches and stuff. My first match is on Thursday and it's away! I can't wait.. wish me luck! :D
Friday after practice I went to Mikaela's house and we got ready and went out to eat at that little italian pizza place in our village.. and then we went up to the youth center at her church and I got to hang out with Ivy a whole bunch!!! And tons of other people, and it was just a wicked fun night.
OH BTW! MY PARENTS WENT AND GOT US A PUPPY WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL! Her name is Lacey and she's a shih zu / poodle mix! I love her to deathhhh already! <333

Yesterday was Kelsey's birthday party, lots of people were there and we played volleyball and took pictures. Then me, Ivy, Taylor, Casey, and Lindsey all went to Kelsey's house and jumped on the trampoline, and laughed at everything, and then went to the beach and the midway and got icecream last night. It was definitely one of the funnest days/nights I've had in a while. And I got to hang out with Ivy literally like all day which was awesome! She left today :[ I already miss her but we're also already starting to make plans to get together again sometime soon! I can'ttt waittt :D

This morning was church, and then we had dance practice. That's about it though. Me, Casey and Kelsey wanted to hang out but I guess we can't. I'm going to go watch movies with my parents and play with my puppy. Have a nice day! =]

0 comments: