CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

That bonfire

was so much fun! I really enjoyed seeing and hanging out with all of my cousins and the rest of my fam! I was hoping i'd get to see them again before they all leave tomorrow, but i won't =[
Nastasha wants me to come over to California with her sometime though! that's where her and mandy live, and they said they'd love for me to come visit! I'm wicked excited. i've always wanted to go to cali, and it'd be awesome to spend time with my cousins. Mandy also said she'll take me shopping sometime! All my cousins have the cutest clothes. And nicole's baby, well.. 5 year old, ally is just adorable! and Angel's boyfriend Todd, is like the nicest guy ever. he's wicked cool! I'm hoping they have a wedding planned for us to all come to soon! that'd be fun because we'd get to travel for it and i love weddings! :D i remember nicole's wedding to kory, that was prolly one of the most fun times i've ever had! she made it into a mini vacation thing, on the lake.. it was like 3 days and the 2nd day was the wedding! :D

Yesterday was Labor Day, which.. i hope everyone had a good one! =] I know i did! I went on a 5-6 mile hike with my bestfriend, and my parents. And then we went swimming and walked on top of a water fall! And then came back to my house and just hung out for a while, we were all crazy and having a blast. i love my bestfriend! (mikaela)

Today i had tennis practice at 3.. I beat my coach at Queen of the Court! woohoo! :D And i hung out with my aunt and my cousin for a little while after practice..

Now i'm going to go eat some icecream and chips! (Regular potato chips dunked in vanilla icecream = DELICIOUS!)

2 comments:

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories real stories about how Love (God) has really impacted and changed their lives. Blessings...

Ali said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Sara! Potato chips dunked in vanilla ice cream? That is something I will definitely have to try! :P