CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

This past week...

has been so busy!!! Ahhh I'm doing terrible at updating lately.. Lol but at least i'm trying, right!?

Monday began the first full week of school..and was also the beginning of being piled on with homework. I had so much homework, I asked my mom to pick me up early from tennis practice. Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't have practice, but Wednesday I stayed after 10th period for Drama Club and then hung out after school with Mikaela and Casey until youth group. Yifei came to youth group!! She's our new exchange student and I'm getting to be pretty good friends with her. She's from China! Yesterday was our first tennis match of the season, and it was away. We all did kinda bad. Coach made me play singles!!! It was my first time, and I played a girl (I forgot her name, gosh darn it lol) who was like really good at it! I'm glad she was my opponent though, because even though I did absolutely TERRIBLE, she was still friendly and even HELPFUL at times. Today is Friday, finally, and today in lunch was like wicked fun. I love all the kids I sit with.. Mikaela, Bruce, Dakota, Kelsey, Amber, Ryne, Caitlin, Alec, and every other day Nick.. and today Alec and I decided to invite over this kid Greg, to sit with us, because he was sitting all alone and we felt bad... :/

Tonight hopefully I'll be able to go to Mikaela & Kelsey's church's youth center and chill with them, and Casey, and Taylor and some other people... I don't really feel like staying home all night. Haha but right now I'm trying to find a monologue.. because for theatre 1 I have to memorize a monologue and then perform it in front of like 90 kids. Haha so yeah, if you guys have any idea on any movies or TV shows I could get one from.. that'd be greatt! :D

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hey Sara! Yeah, I HATE homework. It sucks. You should try Gilmore Girls. I mean if you want to. It's the greatest show ever

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah I hate homework too.

Alyssa said...

Hey! I we haven't talked in forever! Just wanted to let you know I am back from a long hiatus and have a nice long blog explaining why the long break. so sorry :(

I have a ton of homework too :(
DEFINETLY gilmore girls :D
-Alyssa