CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The excitement rises inside me...

For today is the last day of Summer '08, and tomorrow will be the first day of my sophomore year in highschool. I'm sad to see this Summer season come to and end, seeing as it has been a very good one; but I'm also excited for the fresh start of a new school year that is soon to bring change and breakthrough in the area. I'm also really looking forward to seeing all my friends that I haven't seen all Summer, and making new ones! :D
We're not supposed to get our schedules until homeroom on the first day of school, but this kid I know, Caleb, sent my schedule to me over Myspace, because his mom works at our highschool:

A days: 1 Period: Living Environment LAB with Keller - I heard from many people that he's a nice guy, funny sometimes, and a good teacher. I've also heard that he's boring, but my friend Matt called him "the bomb!!!" Haha I guess we'll just have to see...

B days: 1 Period: Gym with Scharf - I had gym first period on A days last year! Haha and I met her last year, I'll like her because she knows all my cousins, they set a high rep for me to protect! Haha =]

2 Period: Living Environment with Deperno - I heard she's nice, a bit more strict than Keller.. but she brings in Guitar Hero sometimes! Hahah

3 Period: English AP with Walsh - She's wicked nice, and is an amazing singer! Never wears the same pair of shoes twice... Ah, I'm going to love this lady! :D

4 Period: Geometry with Keil - Everyone that had him last year said he's a bad teacher and has a dry sense of humor and can be a jerk. I might have to switch out of this class...

5 Period: Global History & Geography with Thomas - She's new, no one knows her. Haha

6 Period: Photo Journalism with Strebel - I met her last year, she's in the library a lot. Nice lady

7 Period: Lunch - AGAIN!

8 Period: Spanish with Watson - She randomly yelled at me last year for being at my locker. Some people hate her, some people love her. I'll just have to find out for myself I guess.....

9 Period: Theatre with Spear/DZ/Mininger - Spear & DZ are freaking awesome. I met them last year from doing the Spring play!! IDK Mininger



Yup, so that's about it. Youth group later tonight!!! I can't wait :D

Loves <3

0 comments: