CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good day, soon to be better

Today has been a pretty great day so far.. soon to be even better! I went to church this morning just like every sunday, but it was different this morning because when I walked in, guess who the first person i saw was!? SEAN!!! Yeah, he drove here all the way from Maryland yesterday!!! I was so SURPRISED (and excited!) to see him! I gave him about a trillion hugs. Haha service and worship were wonderful as always.. and afterwards Cameron, Pastor Jonnie and Sean had like this 10 minute thing going about how much they love me, and i kept getting sucked into their group hugs. Hahah it was fantastic, i love my church and everyone in it SO much! =]
Later on tonight i'm going to a bonfire at my aunt & uncle's house across the street with my dad's ENTIRE side of the family! For the first time in yearsss, ALL of us will be getting together! I'm super pumped for that, because we haven't had a time like this with no one missing in SO long, it's crazy! (Because all my Uncle Frank's daughters live in like different countries and stuff....)

PICTURES LATER, FOSHO!! Lovess <3

1 comments:

Ali said...

definitely post pics sara!