CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mysterious tears

Yesterday was probably one of the worst days of my life. I was so bored, with absolutely NOTHING to do, (I never get bored, so it was weird .. Haha) and I spent lots of my day crying. I don't know why I was crying, I decided it was cause my foot hurt or something. Or maybe it was something to do with Cameron, although I think I'm pretty happy about the outcome on that one. I don't know, but my mom kept asking me what was wrong and I had no answer to give her, and she didn't believe me and thought I was just hiding something. I wasn't though, I never hide anything from my parents. They're my confidants over all besides God. Oh well, I'm hoping today is a better day.

HEY! My plans for today changed, I ended up going to this thing at Mikaela's church and hanging out with her, Morgan, Bobby, Trevor, Kelsey, Linsie and Amber .. It was actually pretty fun! Tomorrow I think I'm prolly going to the movies to see Step Brothers with Kelsey, Linsie, Amber, maybe Ryne and who knows who else .. but it should be way fun! :D

5 comments:

Skippy said...

Crying stinks, and when you just cry for no aparent reason...that just plain strange(it happens to me at times).

Have fun with sleep-ver thingy!

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah, sometimes I feel like crying for no reason. I don't know why. I think we all get like that sometime. Hahah I get bored ALL the time.

Rose Valentine said...

I'm sorry about your friend. Pray about it.

Anonymous said...

ahh.. i hate crying.
and the easiest things make me cry..

Anonymous said...

well praying must help, cause i prayed that my parents wouldn't send me off to so boarding school.
and they decided their not.

but thank you : )

yeah. i like crying sometimes. but not crying to the point where you get a headache afterwards lol.

i just get sick of crying over the littlest things! lol.