CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sleepless nights

I couldn't sleep at all last night... I stayed up till around 1:30 in the morning texting Mikaela and kinda Cameron and David. This morning I had to wake up around 8:30 or so to get ready to go get my hair done. I got blonde highlights, even though my hair is naturally blonde to begin with.. but you know, I got the highlights to brighten it up a bit. Then I went and got a pedicure... I'll post pictures or something later. I'm thinking about going outside and having another random photoshoot with myself. My outfit is cute today and I got a new bandana at Wal*Mart. Haha the next time I'll post probably won't be until sometime on Saturday or Sunday. I'm leaving for the Youth Fest in Maryland early tomorrow morning... YEAY! I can't wait! :D

4 comments:

Ali said...

Sounds like fun!!!

Skippy said...

Highlights have always seemed cool, since my hair is almost black, but they cost so much if you have long hair.

Karine said...

I bet it will be very cool!

^^

Yeah!You should come to Brazil..We are nice and friendly!

Kisses,Sara!

Karine said...

Where are you,Sara?

^^
Kissessssss
:***