CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not much is up

Last night I went to Casey's house and hung out with her, Cameron, Ryne, Taylor and Dan. We had a fun time. When I got home I had a three way phone call for a couple hours with Casey and Aaron and kinda Jesse. I think David is mad at Casey and I, he won't talk to us... :(

Right now I'm texting my best buddy Travis, listening to Deluge and waiting to go run some errands with my mom. Later tonight there's a couple parties going on... I wanna go to Ken & Dee's with the rest of the people from church, but I already told Haligh I'd go to hers.

Updates later? Yahhhh have a great day guys!

5 comments:

Skippy said...

parties = fun!! I hope you have a good time!

Mauk said...

I'm glad you like the poem, lyrics, words, whatever you wanna call them. And I'm glad I was able to help you. God truly is amazing! It still amazes me how much committing my life to God has affected my life. I used to live a life completely for myself. I partied, did drugs, drank, and did everything else you could imagine to try to please my flesh. But I was thouroughly depressed. I have some of my stuff that i wrote before i started walking with god posted at poeticparalysis.blogspot.com You should read overwhelmed. It will give you a good idea of how much God ha changed my life. And after you read it think about how if God can turn my life around, how nothing is impossible for God.

Mauk said...

I am very devoted to God now. If you ask me thats the only way to be. I grew up playing sports and I'm very competitive. So if I'm gonna do something I'm gonna do the best I can. I'm gonna be completely committed. But I have also learned how to properly deal with defeat. BY not letting it upset you so much that you give up, but letting failure motivate you to do better.

Natalie said...

Thanks for the comment (:
It's always great to have a fun time with friends! I can never figure out how to three-way call though, haha. Very cool blog, I'll be sure to keep reading (:

i'm more like me said...

it makes me so angry when ppl wont talk 2 me, hope he starts talking 2 u soon