CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Realizations and excitement =]

We leave for Youth Fest in 2 days and we'll be in Maryland till sometime on Saturday. I can't wait to see everyone! And meet like tons of new people! Woohoo! I'll have to post some pictures when I get back. Tonight I am finally getting a chance to go to that tennis clinic thing again. I haven't been in so long... Nora's going to yell at me for sure, I know it. Haha I love that girl! Last night I talked to Travis online for literally HOURS, and I talked to Jesse on the phone for a little while too. Travis told me that I'm a huge flirt and they both told me I have a LOT in common with Cameron. I don't think I am a big flirt, I just think it's me being who I am, which is probably overly friendly sometimes.. and them interpreting that completely wrong. They both told me not to change though, because they like that about me. Haha I laughed wicked hard. Jesse thinks me and Cam would be a cute/good couple.. Psht. I wish someone else would think that! But oh well, I think I'm at the point now where I don't care if Cameron likes me or not. Because I know he doesn't like anyone, he hasn't all year. We talked about it. He doesn't want a relationship right now and neither do I, so this is actually a really good thing. And honestly, if Cameron were to like someone.. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I think it would be me. We have SO much in common it's not even funny. It's like creepy, actually. Haha and probably one of the reasons I like him so much. God has been showing me this lately, and I'm very greatful. Hm, there's not much else to write about today so here's a poem I found saved on my laptop that I wrote a really long time ago...


i wish you would come find me
i'm not sure what i'm doing
walking down this road
am i going the right way?
did i turn in the right direction?
or will i be coming to a dead end soon
my love is the movement, yours is the direction
baby give me your love and i know i'll be going the right way
hand in hand, heart to heart, i will never be alone or lost.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

I'm sure when you and Cameron are ready, things will fall right into place. It seems you are perfect for each other, with the way you have so much in common.

-nice poem

Ali said...

Awesome post. AMAZING poem

Karine said...

OOhh..I think I have a lot in commom with u too,Sara!We could be good friends!I could even go to your youth group..It might be amazing!

:)

If it's God's will,you and Cameron will be toghether.I know you know that.

Kisses