CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Someday soon

I should probably start packing, I'm going to Maryland in about 9 days with my church for Youth Fest. I honestly can't wait! I'm getting so excited to see everybody again and hopefully get to experience another amazing encounter with God. Yesterday Debbie (Pastor Jonnie's wife) was handing out sheets to inform us about Youth Fest. On the paper, it said something about having a MODEST bathingsuit because I guess one of the days we are going somewhere to swim or go on water slides or something, I'm not sure. But my bathingsuit is a bikini, and I felt as if it were a bit too revealing when I wore it to one of the youth group pool parties. So today I went to the mall with my mom and my grandma in search of a new bathingsuit to wear next week. Surprisingly, even though the season for bathingsuits being in the stores is coming to an end, I did find something to wear. It's yellow and it IS another bikini, but this time the bottoms are boy shorts and the top even covers a tad more. It was on clearance for $8 and I was desperate, so I ended up getting it. It's actually really cute ... =]

2 comments:

Skippy said...

Swimsuits are such a pain to shop for! You want to cover everything yet still look cute, and the suits in the shops are sooo skimpy. I hope you have fun at your youth fest!

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah I agree with Skippy.

Have fun!