CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Youth group is my anti-drug

I brought Morgan with me to youth group last night after we went to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, which was really good by the way. And of course, youth group was extremely fun and I had ANOTHER amazing encounter with God. I know this probably sounds really strange, but we could really feel his holy precense in that auditorium last night. All of us could.. I was also being told that this is really my time for breakthrough.. I am going to do SO much to change my school this year, I can't wait! After youth group, I hung out with Cameron, Josh and Travis outside. We were all dancing around the parkinglot to Josh's ringtones and just being stupid. Haha usually after youth group we all go out to eat, but I got a ride home with Pastor Jonnie and Travis so we didn't end up going to Subway with everyone else, because Pastor Jonnie had to work this morning. Anyways, when everyone was getting ready to leave, I opened the door to get in Pastor Jonnie's car and before I was even fully inside, my phone started vibrating. I shut the door of the car and put on my seat belt, then I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. I had a text message... guess who it was from? Cameron! It said "Love you sweetie and tell trav that too" (Travis is his cousin) Cam was standing outside across the street with everyone else who hadn't left yet when we drove by... He jumped in front of everyone and gave me a wicked big cheesy grin. It was adorable... Haha I smiled really big and waved =] Cameron texted me the whole time they were all at Subway, and then probably till around 11 at night when I said I was tired and he told me to get some sleep. He's such a sweetie...

Today I have a dentist appointment, and tonight the second to last eliminations on So You Think You Can Dance are on TV, but right now I'm waiting for a text from Cameron. He said he was going to text me non stop from now on, because I brought up how we used to text ALLLL THE TIME in the beginning of the year... haha =]

4 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Another encounter with God? WOW!!!! I love youth group! It's so much fun and I meet alot of amazing people from there.
And Cameron sounds like a cutie :)

Skippy said...

Dentist eww!!! I sware that man thinks up ways to make me want to kick him. But they are always so nice about being so evil(make sense?). Needless to say you will be in my thoughts. That's so cute what Cameron did! And subway is the awesomeist, it makes me feel all important when I make my sub.

unknown to man-kind said...

sounds like you had a LOT of fun. :)

:)victoria

just,sarah. said...

i love youth!
its so much fun and even though durin song i still find myself lost in thought i still hear every word. haha! its amazing what god does for us! and that whole cameron thing is SOO cute! aww. lol,

p.s. i love subway! haha(:

hitt back!
<3 Sarah.