CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update

A lot has been happening lately. I can feel myself growing stronger in faith and even closer with God. I have been fasting for the past few days, for change and breakthrough in my school. Changing my school this year is one of my biggest burdens, and I know that it is going to happen with the help of the rest of the Christians in my school. But I feel an especially tight bond with Ryne lately. We have become much better friends, like best friends actually, and we know God has a huge plan for us to work together and apart this year to make a noticeable difference in our highschool. We also know that we need to be dependent of one another for this to happen, and know trust. I'm excited.. I can't wait for school to start just to see what kinds of awesome things God has in store for my sophomore year and the area I live in! =]

Yesterday was Friday, and I had a doctors appt. to get my sport's physical done for tennis. That wasn't too much fun, but last night I went to the movies with my mom and my grandma to see House Bunny. I honestly didn't have much interest in seeing the movie, but I wanted something to do and it was such a rainy night so I couldn't go walk on the beach with some friends, so my mom just dragged my along with her to the movie theater. I actually ended up really enjoying the movie, and I definitely recommend you go see it if you haven't. There's this girl in it, named Carrie-May and she talks just like my art teacher did last year when I was a freshman! Hahah I laughed so hard, I had tears forming in my eyes. :D

Today I went out to eat at this Italian restaraunt about 40 minutes away from my house with my parents, my grandparents, and 2 of my uncles. A bunch more of my family was supposed to join us, but they were unable to make it. Then we went to Barnes & Noble, and I bought a smaller bible that I can carry around with me everywhere I go. My dad liked it, and said he wanted a bible for Christmas. I was surprised, but extremely happy!!! God's really starting to work on my family by allowing me to witness to them! =] Then I went to the mall, and I was supposed to go to Rachel's birthday party tonight but I didn't get home in time.. which kinda sucks but oh welll!

Lovess <3

0 comments: