CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just kidding!

Oh g's, I got so busy there for a while that I completely put off blogger! Sorry guys... um I don't think I can even TRY to catch yous up with my life.. it's been so hectic lately! (But great, of course!)
Um.. Youth Fest was fantastic! I had a blast! I became closer with the friends I already had and made many new ones! &God definitely changed us all! I cried the day we left because I was going to miss everyone so much.. They're all such wonderful people!
Tennis started the Monday I got back from Maryland.. there were no try outs because there's only about 16 people playing on JV this year, IF that! But I'm pretty sure I would have made the team even if there were try outs, because I've been doing so great! Coach keeps telling me how beautiful my serves are, and today we were learning how to do tie breakers.. I played against Christina, who's been playing for at least 3 years.. and I beat her 8-6. (You have to win by 2, and at least be at 7) Then I played against Michelle, and we kept TIEING so it ended up being 12-14. Even though I lost, I still think I did REALLY good, and I also think we'd be amazing doubles partners in a real match! =]
I've also been to the movie theater an awful lot lately, and lots of parties! Casey's birthday party was on the 23rd, and that was like WICKED fun! Everyone just hung out around a bonfire and joked around and stuff.
Last Sunday was wicked fun too. Although there seemed to be some drama going on that stuck me right in the middle.. but anyways! The church service was great, and then everyone from church went out to eat at this little Italian place called La Roma's, and then some of us came back to the church for dance practice, because we are doing a dance at church and I have decided to be in it. It's really fun actually, because I love dancing and a bunch of my friends are in it.
Tuesday I skipped tennis practice to go school shopping at the mall with my best friend Mikaela. I didn't get much, because there's still a lot of Summer clothes in the stores, but what I did get is pretty cute.. and we had fun! Then Mikaela came over to my house and we had an INSANE photo shoot to make up for the time we had spent apart this summer. (We both ended up really busy in our churches and stuff for like 2 weeks, and then we went on vacation at different times so we ended up not being able to hang out for like a month! It was terrible because we're usually pretty inseperable haha)
Yesterday after practice I walked over to Mikaela's house, she was still at interns so I just walked in and showered haha then we went to the playground and hung out with Nick, Dakota, Ryne, and Taylor all day; and Amber joined us later on. Then all of us went to youth group, which was REALLY fun! While Pastor Jonnie was preaching, he honestly mentioned everything me and Ryne had talked about earlier that day. It was crazzzy! We just kept looking at eachother excitedly like WOAH! =] Then like everyone from youth group went out to eat afterwards and just laughed like the entire time. I hate eating or drinking anything when I'm with these people, because I'm always laughing really hard so I'm afraid I'll choke on something. Haha
Today after practice me and Mikaela went to the beach for a couple hours. Now I'm home and trying to relax, because I'm absolutely exhausted from all the business these past few days.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you guys one of these days, and HOPEFULLY i'll also be able to update on here more often.. even though school starts exactly one week from today and I'll most likely be even BUSIER than I am now!!

Lovesss <3

2 comments:

unknown to man-kind said...

wow. what a busy schedule! glad you're back :)

Karine said...

You're having a lot of fun,right?

^^

"What time is it?It's summertime!"

^^

I added you on Myspace,then we can chat!

Kisses,Sara!