CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mixed thoughts

I don't know what to post about today. I wanted to write something clever, witty, creative .. but my brain just isn't working.

I guess it's supposed to storm pretty hard all day today which sucks because I wanted to go to the lake with my family or the beach with some friends .. but I guess that won't be happening. Maybe later on Haligh & I can go to the movies or something. That would be fun, and I miss hanging out with her ...

6 comments:

Skippy said...

Writer's block stinks.
A lot of my posts brach off from things that have effected me. Something small that I've expanded. You should try it too!

Anonymous said...

yeah. they can be funny when theyre drinking .. i have a good time with them. but sometimes .. lol. its not so funny.


do you live near a beach?
i wish i did. i live in iowa.
and there is no beach around.

Rose Valentine said...

Ugh I had writer's block for three weeks this summer. Terrible, terrible. I say, take Skippy's advice.

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens. But I usually just pick off a topic that affects me in life or an idea I've had logged in my brain from long ago.

I hate when the rain ruins your plans. >.<*

Thanks for commenting! =)

Anonymous said...

new york? thats incredibly lucky.
are you close to new york city?
thats always been a place i wanna visit.

Anonymous said...

i definately wanna visit there.
i dont get to travel much. cause my dad owns a furniture store and he works everyday but sunday. so we never get to go anywhere. like this whole summer i've left my town 2 times. but that was to go to towns right next to mine haha.