CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Hidden secrets and a poem I wrote

Last night Travis told me him and Cameron had a conversation about me on Wednesday night. I was like all intrigued, haha and asked what they said. He told me that they were talking about how I'm really pretty, and how my hair looks good both up and down. I was like "AWH, WHAT SWEETIES, THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I love those two so much, haha and yeah I guess Cameron told Travis how I told him I used to like him. Travis wouldn't give me any details though...

I know he is hiding something.



By the way, I just wrote this poem... I know it's a little out of order and a bit messed up, but what do you think?:

I’m done spending time with my feelings for you
I have officially slammed the door in their face
Locked it, and threw away the key
There is no going back now
Now that I have allowed peace to flow through my veins like a river
I’m done wasting my thoughts on you
I have let your face show up in my mind way too many times
I refuse to let anymore tears fall down my face because of you
You are a boulder that I must knock down from a wall
That is blocking me from my best friend, my Lord, my savior, my Father
I’m done trying to impress you
You mean more to me than anything should and I love you, but if that isn’t enough
Then I shall resort back to my one and only true love, Jesus Christ
I surrender everything up to Him
My love, my sadness, my pain… it all needs to be taken away
For me to be set free of you

5 comments:

Skippy said...

LOL, I love the part where you're like, "I know he is hiding something", in big bold letters. Funny.

Mauk said...

Don't sell yourself short. You definitely have talent as a writer. And yes I did write the poem you commented on. Its actually lyrics for a song. Everything you will ever read on my blog will be written by me, whether good or bad. I commend you for deciding to turn your focus back to God. Making God the number one priority in my life is something I've been working on. I think I know someone who could really relate to you as far as taking your focus off God for a guy. The girl I'm talking to did the same thing. But eventually she realized that it was going to take God to change me, not her. So she backed away and prayed. And now we are very happy. But we're still working on putting God number one before we get into a relationship. Its not that we don't want to be in a relationship, but we wanna be in a relationship that lasts, a relationship that is blessed by God. So I encourage you to continue to seek God and make Him your number one priority, cause He deserves it. He loves you more than any guy will ever be able to. His love is pure. And He is just as protective of you as your birth father is. So learn everything you can from your heavenly Father. And he wants to make you happy, so when the time is right He will bless you with a relationship. Be patient, but don't be complacent. Use this time as preperation.
God Bless,
Mauk

unknown to man-kind said...

i like the poem =] good job!

Rose Valentine said...

Aww what a nice poem. :)
Oh and yes I did send the poem to him. He called me the day he got it and thanked me. <3

rachel said...

I really like this poem. You are pretty talented! (: and I like the Jesus Christ message you put forth to it. very nice (: