CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Problem solved!

I i.med Katie P this morning and told her she was right about me missing a lot of tennis and it being very unfair to the team. She even APOLOGIZED for her emotions coming off as anger. I'm glad we solved things, I can't stand being in fights with people and having them mad at me. It sucks and it's just a feeling I am unable to deal with. Haha and I decided I will try out for tennis, and if I make the team and it ends up being too stressful and too hard to keep my grades up between that and the Fall play, I won't even have a choice but to quit tennis. But I realized I will most likely REGRET it if I don't at least try out for the team. I love tennis, it's the only sport I play and am good at.

Right now I'm waiting for my friend Morgan to get here, we're going to the movies to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I remember going to see the first one with her, we had a blast... We went to the mall before it and got matching t-shirts. Haha today we're being kinda cliche and trying to bring back those memories by attempting to match our outfits once again. How cool are we? Haha and yeah, we'll be going to youth group later! Woohoo! Wednesday's are by far my favorite day of the week :D

I'm texting Cameron at the moment, haha he wants me to sing for him ....

5 comments:

Mauk said...

I think its great that you are so devoted to your schooling that you aren't willing to let something to distract you from it. But I think it is great that you are at least going to give it a shot. Because if you don't try then you've already failed. However I encourage you to not quit the first time it gets stressful... cause it probably will. The most important thig you can do is make sure that you spend some time alone with God everyday. When things get tough look to your Father for strength. John 14 verses 13-14.. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me fopr anything in my name and I will do it. Don't think that your problems are too small or insignificant to ask you heavenly Father for help. God loves you, you are a precious child of His. Go to Him. Psalms 18 I love you, O Lord, my stength.

Nicole Linette said...

Haha, I ♥ Wednesdays too! So great. I hope the movie is good, I want to see it with my friends too... that's cute that you have a tradition =]

Go for the tennis team too! It's always worth it! I play tennis as well but I play on a guys team during the spring, but I had the same conflicts with soccer when I used to do fall musicals. Unfortunately, I dropped the play. You seem dedicated though, so just be confident and trust in yourself and things will work out.

peace&love
nicole :)

Skippy said...

It's great you and Katie worked things out, it's never good to be mad for too long.

And I think you should try-out for tennis, if it dosen't work out then it dosen't work out. But it might and you'll proably have lots of fun. I was even pondering trying out for volley ball once school started.

I hope you have fun at the pants 2 movie, and matching with your friend!

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah that's good that Katie apologized. I read the previous post and I was like, "Oh my goodness!"

Nicole Linette said...

Haha, no she's not, that's Amanda Seyfried! She was in Mean Girls too, and she's from the US.

Gemma is Austrailian and she actually has acted in a few movies herself, I can definitely seem the resemblance! She just has more model proportions.

Ha it sucks when plans get cancelled, but I eventually find other way to entertain myself, as you metioned :)

peace&love.