CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

So much drama

I can't believe all the drama that's been going down lately, with like everyone. Especially for it being SUMMER! There isn't supposed to be any drama during the summertime, doesn't anyone know that!? I don't even feel like explaining the whole story, but it's kinda between me, Mikaela, Casey, Travis and Aaron. And the whole thing is just STUPID and POINTLESS and I'm READY FOR IT TO END! G's!

But besides that, (and the fact that I'm almost in tears because my foot hurts so bad) I'm a pretty happy camper. I'm texting Cameron right now, and I feel like I am slowly being set free of this huge crush I have been having on him since last November. I'm really happy about that though, because right now we are talking like normal and like FRIENDS and for once I don't feel like I have to impress him anymore. Which is great! Now that my secret is pretty much all out in the open, everything is going so much better, and if he ends up liking me THAT'LL BE GREAT! but if not, I don't think I'll really care too much.

8 comments:

Karine said...

Don't worry..It's SUMMERTIME!!!!


^^

OMG..It was so High School Musical.

:**

Karine said...

Is he older than you?
Cause it seems like he is..I don't know,the way he acts..


:)

Rose Valentine said...

Ugh friendship drama is the worst! It's a good thing you and Cameron are still friends. :) ANd thanks so much for the support. <3

Skippy said...

Drama...ugh...that really stinks.

Anonymous said...

ik whatcha mean.
i hate summer drama.

its good that you and camron are friends : )


hit me back! lol

-kelli-anne.

Karine said...

That's why he treats you like..cutie and those things..

^^

Oooh,Sara..I hope you stay with him!

^^

Kisses

I'll link you,if that's ok.
:**

Anonymous said...

he's stubborn. he wont talk to me anymore.. lol.

so im just gonna let it pass. lol..

does camron know you like him?

Rose Valentine said...

Thanks!! Hahah awww that pic is one of my favorites. I love that boy's smile. He's so cute. <3