CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

asdfghjkl;

So my bestfriend Casey told my other bestfriend (her brother Ryne) that I like their older brother, Cameron. My secret is finally starting to get out. I should have saved my AIM conversation with Ryne and pasted it on here. Do you think this has been a sign from God that I should tell Cameron I like him? Ugh. I don't know. I think I should finally let loose and do it .. But I won't do it through a meeseley text message or Myspace comment or something corny like that. MY BESTFRIEND Mikaela says I should text him and tell him we need to talk sometime, just the two of us. I think that's a good idea ... suggestions/opinions? Thanks ..

3 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Hmm well Cameron has to know someday but are you certain that he likes YOU back?

Steve said...

i would just tell him and get it out. otherwise its just like brewing inside of you and building up. but if you are prepared for the good outcome, you have to also be prepared for the bad. if the time is right, you should let him know

::beccaELECTROCUTE said...

i really have no advice to give her.
since i have awful luck with boys and relationships in general.
but your friends' suggestion with the text message sounds the most promising.

and thank you for your comment!
we might be moving to n.z. because my parents hate the government.
yah that about sums it up.

<3 becca.