CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Let's laugh!

Just outside of town, there's a beautiful resavoir, and today since it was almost 90 degrees, me, my bestfriend Mikaela, and some family (and some family friends) all went up there to hang out. It ended up being myself; Mikaela; mom & dad; my cousins Rebecca, Jo & Adam; Aunt Connie; Aunt Cheri; Uncle John; Grammy; and Jo's friend Tara and her two kids Ethan(4) and Evan(8). We all had a blast!!! Swimming, tanning, eating, kayaking and canoeing .. Ethan and Evan are so cute! Especially Ethan, he's my new bestfriend. He thinks I'm his girlfriend! Haha I gave him one of my poptarts and after running over to his mom to show her and falling on his tush, he pranced back over to me, gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. It was like the cutest thing. He's just adorable, and so easily entertained. He giggles at everything and loves being tickled. At one point he was like "Let's laugh!" and burst out laughing at absolutely nothing. So of course, me and Mikaela and Adam had to laugh too. It was just so cute! And he kept telling me Knock Knock jokes, and we were all pretending to be pirates and stuff like that. It was so fun! Haha He's so polite and such a sweetheart for his age, he didn't once throw a tantrum or even get the least bit upset until it was time for them to leave. And me and Mikaela taught him how to swim! I can't wait till we babysit him and his brother Evan, who is also a cutie. Haha I love little kids, they're great! And today (believe it or not) was also my and Mikaela's first time ever in a canoe and a kayak! And we're both very outdoorsy lake kind of people. Haha

Hey here is a picture of Ethan wearing my sunglasses (upsidedown I might add) ..
alt="Photobucket">

And this is Evan ..
Photobucket

OH and by the way I increased my tan today, it's even better than it was before!! :D

2 comments:

Sara Bear :) said...

haha, if only everbody else in the world had the personality of happy, little kids. "let's laugh"? aaaaW!

Aurley said...

Wow!! Sounds like fun. :) So glad you had a blast! And Im super happy to hear you liked my blog! I will do a review on Family Force 5 as you requested. :P
Thanks so much!
~aurley