CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Everybody's dancing now, cause we're so happy!

So I have officially reached the point beyond being excited and pumped and all that jazz, and have crossed over and landed in a big huge pile of feelings and emotions I can't even begin to describe. Today, at 3 o'clock I will be getting dropped off at Casey/Cameron/Ryne/Dan's house to help Casey finish packing. Then at 4 o'clock sharp, we will be arriving at our church and preparing for departure to be on our way to Generation Conference '08. Like I already said, I can't even begin to explain how MORE THAN excited I am for these next three days. These next three days are going to be jam packed and filled with a bunch of life changing experiences for thousands of kids and even some adults. Many of the kids I've talked to that are going to be attending, are getting the same feelings I am. We all feel like something BIGGER THAN EVER is going to happen at Gen Con this year. I have been praying about it and fasting about it (which I must admit has NOT been easy for me) and I have been recieving this feeling for a couple weeks. But this morning concluded the feeling for me, and I have never been happier. This morning while I was getting ready and doing some last minute packing, I was listening to Air 1. Air 1 is this amazing Christian radio station. It's the only radio station I listen to, really. But today while I was listening to it and thinking about how beyond amazing Generation Conference is going to be, all of a sudden I was filled with complete happiness and my stomach tied up in knots, but in a good way. I felt something at the pit of my stomach that I have never felt before. In the next few moments, that intense feeling grew into something even more. I started shaking (slightly) and my eyes got all watery. I felt unending chills that would NOT go away all over my body, and I started smiling REALLY big and giggling uncontrollably over nothing. Some might say "She is drunk .." or "There is something wrong with this girl .." But no, neither of those things are true. The fact is, I was filled with the Holy Spirit this morning. I felt God's presence right there in my bedroom. And this is because of how hardcore I have been praying for the past few weeks, and how many GREAT and WONDERFUL things are going to be occurring from this evening until Friday night around 10 or so. All I can say now, is that I can't wait. And I will be updating again probably sometime around Saturday or Sunday.

6 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Oh my gosh.... that's amazing. If you felt the Holy Spirit then something is bound to happen! Perhaps a miracle or a message! Oh and thanks for visiting and for being a loyal reader! :)

Miss. Maddie said...

Wow i'm so happy for you! I know how you feel! I just went to Ciy christian camp. It was so life changing and amazing!! I hope you have as much fun as I did... I hope you even have more fun!! I can't wait to hear about it when you update!

**Miss. Maddie**

Sydney said...

i like your blog !

stop by and check mine out sometime!

Skippy said...

Sounds like you are sooo exicted!! I'm almost kinda excited...you make it sound so fun.

Well hope you have fun!!!

Olivia Fuller said...

Thanks :) I bet you're right. I should check it out, I just may next week. I could always use new friends and people to talk to.
I hope you enjoy your conference, judging by how excited you are, I'm sure it'll be amazing :).

Oh & good luck with your Prince Charming, you sound like a great match. :D

Anonymous said...

Awh! :) How exciting, I'd feel as overhelmed with feelings if I was going too. Well, I hope you have a blast! Make loads of memories. ^^

And Little Manhattan is a movie! And it's adorable, it's about a boy around 12 falling in love with his "soul mate", it's pretty good and has decent morals. You should check it out sometime. ^^