CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Lighten up, sweetie.

Wow, today has been quite an eventful day. It all started with Tyler getting stung on the head by a wasp, Nick being the nicest kid everrrr, and hours of life jackets, life boats, and luggage in the pool with Leah. Then we had a delicious dinner, that I just had some leftovers of. Tee hee! But especially this evening, when me and my cousin who used to be the biggest little annoying brat ever in the history of the world had a dance party and makeover in my room. Haha! She changed so much since hmm, spring break? Yeah, she's great now. We hang out and talk like we're best friends and she seriously talks like she's 20 years old. Haha, perhaps not that old, but you get what I'm saying. But due to my 6 year old cousin and I preparing for our wedding (HAHA!) my room smells of every kind of perfume I own. And my eyes burn, because she sprayed perfume in them. Thanks Leah, thank a lot. Haha but we had fun, dancing around my room to the Jonas Brothers .. Yeah she's cute, ask anyone ..

So yeah into bed I go, to watch a new episode of Legally Blonde: The Search For Elle Woods (YAY!) and then fast asleep I shall be. Haha I'm exhausted, my cousins tire me out. And beyond that, I haven't had much sleep in like the past week since I've been so flippen busy. &I have to get up earrrrllly tomorrow morning because me, my parents, my aunt&uncle, and my three (rad) little cousins are going to Water Safari. Horrrayyy!

Text me, please!? (If you have my number .. if not, please don't ask)
I love you.

2 comments:

cady said...

Sounds fun. Kind of like how me and my little sister used to be. LOL.

Cheers

Jordyn said...

ohmygosh, i totally know what you meann. i have so many cousins, and most of them are like 5 and 6 so they are so tiring, but at the same time, you love them to death and would take a bullet for them--yes, even the little brats. ☺