CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I got chills ..

reading your comments on my last post. haha i've actually been getting chills A LOT lately. God's really been speaking to me and moving in my life more than ever. this morning was seriously the best church service i have ever sat through. it was the perfect thing to conclude everything i got out of generation conference. pastor dan mentioned absolutely everything i have been praying for lately, at least once. God really spoke to me this morning. he answered a lot of the things i've been praying for, including about cameron. uhm well kind of at least. hang on, let me start from the beginning, when i was back at generation conference .. ryne kept coming up to me and giving me prophecies. i got like 3 from him during those three days. the first one was just an add on to the prophecy he gave me a few months ago, about how he really feels that i am going to be one of the biggest hopes for our school. and well, he came up to me sometime on thursday and said that changing our school is my burden. and he said it's going to start really soon. i don't remember it all, i didn't even know what to say at the time. i was just so happy. seriously, what do you say to someone when they give you a prophecy? it kinda makes you speechless, yk? but anyways. that was the first prophecy i received during gen con. the other two i received (again, from ryne) on friday night. after everyone from my youth group and some of the marylanders prayed for me, and after i was finally done bawling my eyes out .. i could tell ryne had something to say to me. but i wasn't sure, so i didn't say anything. and then pastor jonnie went over to him and i think pastor pearl was over there too, cause ryne kept looking at me. and then ryne came over and told me that God was telling him that i have lots of power, potential, and promise .. i just need to work on my patience. and that God has a promise for my family too, but i can't give up and i have to keep praying for them. he said other stufff too, but i forgot most of it .. it was all so overwhelming. and when everyone was praying for me, casey kept saying stuff like how i shine and that i am going to be a GREAT influence on everyone around me (especially in school & for my family) just because of the way i act and how happy and smiley i always am and stuff. and then last night she told me that she felt really confident saying all the stuff she was saying to me while she prayed for me because it was coming straight from God. God was telling her what to say. i was like WOAH YEAY! :D haha and then she told me that she really, seriously, FEEELS that me and cameron are going to get married. i'm not sure if that was from God or not, (i'm starting to get really confused about what is my imagination, what is signs from God, and what people are just putting into my head .. haha) but casey says we're perfect for eachother. i've decided not to let that stick in my head though, just in case .. you know?

then i talked to my grandparents on the phone for about an hour all about gen con and God and stuff, and they decided they'd really like to come check out my church with me sometime! :D :D :D i can't waitttt

and this morning, pastor dan talked about everything i have been praying for. family, healing, cameron(in a weird way, lol) i think it was when he was talking about his marriage to pastor pearl and how her dad said he was the one for her & he knew it when he walked through the door of the church the first time (like before even knowing him) ... and i thought of how casey said something about me and cameron getting married when i first met her and i started praying about it a ltitle in the middle of church and uhh then all of a sudden i felt like idk how to explain it, but uhm some sort of sensation flow through me and my eyes got kinda teary haha .. i'm still going to keep on praying about it though.

please pray for me!? and my family! thanks! :D

1 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Oh my goodness! You are an angel sent from God! I will definitely pray for you and your family!

Oh and thanks for the comment but, "it" didn't work out... he um lost interest...