CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Silly little cousins,

wake me up way too early in the morning. Baaahhh. I planned on sleeping till noon today. But I guess I can't complain TOO much, considering I ditched my family to go to sleep last night around 8:30 ish. Ha! But I'm STILL tired. Seeing as I STILL have not had the right amount of sleep for over a week. Oh my goshnesss. Haha! Wooo I'm going to be pretttty flippen loopy tonight at youth .. My friends are in for it tonightt .. Haha but yeah, yesterday we went to that water park, it was pretty fun although I wasn't in the water much. I spent most of my day hanging out with my mom and aunt and uncle, although I did spend a tiny bit of time in the wave pool with my cousins. It was so hot out yesterday! But I did end up with a nice tan. And then we went out for icecream afterwards, and my mom poured her ice cold water bottle out on me! Hahaha she's so immature sometimes, I love her! :D

Todayyy is the last full day of my uncle/aunt/cousins being here. No offense to them or anything, but I'm pretty happy about that. I need some sleep, and my normal life back. Haha they're leaving sometime tomorrow, I'm guessing in the afternoon. Later today I get to escape, prolly around 4 or so .. I'm going to Casey's and then I have youth group tonight. YAY! TTYL.

Is it raining? I'm going to hang out with my fam on the front porch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. ^^

Any tips on how to make it better? =S

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah I can relate to you. I had family like that who came over the Christmas holidays three years ago and there was too much nonsense going on. LOL. Cuute blog. Visit me if you like. :)