CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I got home yesterday evening

from SIX FLAGS! I was there from Wednesday till Saturday. I had a blast!!! I met some pretty rad new people, and got to spend four straight days with my bestfriend. Warped Tour was awesome!! I met Family Force 5, Between the Trees, and FTSK (for the 2nd time). I almost threw up before I met FF5, because they're my absolute FAVORITE BAND!! They're seriously the best performers ever, and so much fun to watch. Their show was the best I have ever been to. I also saw The Devil Wears Prada, The Academy Is..., Mayday Parade, Relient K, Cobra Starship, and TONS more. I finally got to meet Ashley and Emma, who I met on Myspace a while ago. Ashley is now a good friend of mine. I love her to deathh! This morning I went to church, but I hurt my foot really bad the other day so I couldn't dance too well. Ha okay so here are some pictures from Warped Tour '08 ..


Us with Between The Trees!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Soul Glow! (My favorite guy from Family Force 5!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Me with Kyle! (My favorite guy from Forever The Sickest Kids!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Steve said...

i love forever the sickest kids! lucky!!!