CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The past few days ..

have been so busy! But reaallly fun! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July, mine was superduper fun! I was with Mikaela and a bunch of her family all day at her aunt's camp, and then we watched fireworks on the lake for a few hours. Then I spent the night at her house, hung out with her all day yesterday, and then we went to the field days and met up with Chris (cool kid) and some of his friends (Yay for fried dough, powdered sugar, and soda food fights in the middle of the park in the grass!!) Didn't get home till around 11pm or so .. This morning I had church (which was amazing as usual) but it was the first Sunday of church that Penny wasn't there .. I miss that girl. But anyways, now I'm getting ready for Cameron's grad party and dancing around my room. So I've gotta go. LOVES! =]

0 comments: