CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This revolution starts when you move it

Last night I went to the yards for a baseball game with some friends that I haven't seen like all Summer and Mikaela. I was glad to see Morgan, Sam, Haligh, and everyone .. but Haley and Jess were being kinda snobbish. Oh well, I don't really even know Jess. But Haley is supposed to be one of my good friends and we barely even talked last night cause she kept randomly flipping out on Mikaela and Morgan. Then when the game was over, me and Mikaela ended up being the last ones there, so we were just laying on the bleachers laughing at everything and stargazing with no stars (there were too many lights on) and waiting for my mom to come pick us up. Then all of a sudden, they shut ALL the lights off and Mikaela and I were left in the dark. Thank God we had our phones, because it was wicked creepy! Haha about ten minutes later, my mom got there and we went home.

My ankle is better today, YEAY! And later on I'm probably going to the movies with my mom because she really wants to see Mama Mia. If anyone has seen that yet, I'd really like some reviews .. Thanks!

1 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

HHaa stargazing with no stars. Have fun at the movies today!!