CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm not sure what to call this post

I fell asleep around 11 or so last night, and woke up around 11 this morning. I finally got a good night's sleep of 12 hours instead of the 5 hours I have been able to sleep lately. Now I feel very refreshed, but still a tad bit tired. Today is my day to stay home and relax, probably watch some movies with my parents and go outside and read. Maybe I can get my mom to take me to the library later on to exchange my book since I finished it last night. It was the first book in the series of Diary of A Teenage Girl by Melody Carlson. It was really good, and I definitely recommend you read it if you haven't already. I also have to spend my day packing, although at the moment I seem to be procrastinating for some unknown reason. I'm not sure why, because I'm starting to get really excited for the next 3 days! I'm going to Six Flags about 3 hours away from here with my bestfriend Mikaela, and Thursday is Warped Tour! I can't wait! Ah I don't really know what to pack though, like what clothes and stuff. It is supposed to be in the high 70's these next three days, which should be pretty nice. Other than the fact that it's supposed to thunder storm! Ahhh :[ I'll be praying for nice weather ...

1 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Have fun! It's 96 here in Georgia! :(