CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tonight's Outcome

All in all, tonight was really fun and actually almost 100% normal. I admit, I do feel a tad bit awkward around Cameron now. Like just a little bit more than before, but he really makes it easier for me, and way less awkward. He's such a great guy, no wonder why I like him. But anyways, I walked in the auditorium (We're having youth group at the middle school in our town for a little while so we can reach out to more kids in this area) and pretty much bumped right in to Casey, Rachel and Cassie. I talked to them for a while and then I went over and sat next to Amber. I finally scoped out Cameron on the stage among all the other kids, I mean it's not like it was hard .. but you know .. I kept trying not to look at him too much, I kept looking at everyone else but him, and then I decided to try and act kinda normal and look at everyone up there practicing as casually as I could. Haha then the worship team had free time before youth group actually started and Cameron came down and said Hi to me, Abbie and Jamie .. and he gave me a hug and asked how I was and we had a small conversation before he had to go back up to the stage. &Then worship and service started, and it was AMAZING, as always .. And then after youth group was over, we all hung around a bit and then went to McDonald's. This was when the fun and joking around and the ability for me to really let loose came upon us .. Cameron kept coming over to me and hugging me and putting his arm around me and staring at me and being a big ol' flirt like he usually is. It was great, I'm glad he still does this. And then he hugged me and goes "I love you" and I was like "Love you too!" and giggled. And then he playfully pinched my cheek and said "You're so cute" and I didn't really know what to say so I just said "Thank you!" but yeah, I knew everything was really back to normal when I offered him the rest of my french fries and he started making comments about me being annorexic. I know he's just kidding, at least I'm pretty sure, but yeah. Well there's Cameron for you, he won't let anything or anyone get in his way to ruin anything or make something awkward, which I absolutely love about him. Thank God for tonight! I really feel better about everything now =]

3 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Hhaah he either likes you or he's just being a sweetie. How about both?

Skippy said...

I hate it when guys says "Oh! your so cute!", I mean could they be anymore confusing?

But I'm glad to hear it's smooth sailing with the Cameron thing.

Karine said...

Oh..That's great!
I'm really happy for you..
^^

Man,this guy seems perfect!
;)

Kissesssssss

:***