CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Phannarai

I decided to post a blog and dedicate it to the one and only, Phannarai S. My (and a bunch of other people's) favorite Asian chick. She's awesome beyond words .. and she's got a TON of courage for making all the changes she did while she was here in the U.S. for several months. She had become one of my best friends, and I miss her A TON! But I can't cry anymore, because I know she'll be back again in 9 months for college. And right now, I know she is in Thailand doing the works of God .. and spreading his word. She will impact and change so many lives, and I'm EXTREMELY excited for her!! She's home now, after her 18 hour plane ride by the way, and I was just talking to her on AIM. (Even though it's a 12 hour difference in time zones between here and there .. Ha!) Awh she just commented me on Myspace and said,

"sara, to be honest...u r one of my bestest friend ever!! and i miss u so much already. i miss the good old times...like lunch or youth. i hope those times wont be just memories. im pretty sure that when i come back, we will hang like...lots and lots!! i love u and please dont stop praying for me! i will see u in 9 months! whoot! and i will bring u some thai clothes! haha.
love ya!!!"

Those good memories (great ones, actually) will definitely not fade, and won't just be fun things to remember from time to time, but they are going to be moments that we are going to be reliving over and over again as soon as she come back! (In 9 months and counting!!)

Here are a few of the pictures of some of the fun times we've had while she was here ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At the Youth Center at Mikaela's church, this picture is of Penny, Casey, Mikaela and me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Penny, at Burger King, after youth one night .. :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Penny, Casey .. and Scott looks creepy! Haha This was at probably one of the FUNNEST youth group nights everrrr .. We had strobe lights and a mosh pit! BAHAHA! And this is when I taught Penny how to do the Revolution dance .. Hey, you can kinda sorta see me in the background .. I am wearing a white shirt, jeans, and orange sneakers! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Penny and Alicia HAHA! This was also at youth group that night .. Also in the picture are Casey, Taylor, Travis (in the hoody, being held captive by Casey! hahaha) Sami, kinda Morg, and my hair! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mikaela, Penny and me at the Youth Center ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Penny and Cameron, haha they look so funny! They took this and sent it to me to make me smile on one of the days I was absent this year. Awh I love them so much! :D

0 comments: