CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Why yes, I do like him.

I figured I should expand (again) on this boy that I like. Like, maybe expand more about him, and why I like him. Again, just to get it out of my head and into words. And I also have a prayer experience and dream to share.

Alright, well the list of reasons why I like him so much is honestly never ending. I'm definitely going to end up leaving stuff out, otherwise I could be here for days, maybe even years! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. But like I said, he seriously has every single quality I have EVER looked for in a guy + more. I probably have him on such a pedastal, but I honestly consider him the closest humanly thing to perfect. Could I be in love? Oh dang! IDK.

Anyways .. first of all and most importantly, he is so ON FIRE for God and IN LOVE with Jesus Christ. He is a pastors kid, and not even the least bit of a hipocrite. He plans on spending his life going on countless mission trips to spread the good news of the Lord. He is very determined and has a LOT going for him in his life. He is kind, gentle, funny, polite, a gentleman, caring, loving, friendly, outgoing, considerate, compassionate, trustworthy, HONEST, and always there for me. He has never ever had a girlfriend, and plans on waiting for God to show him that RIGHT GIRL. He plays the guitar, sings, and is an awesome dancer. He has great style and the most amazing eyes and lips I have ever seen. He has a great family, they're all very loving and welcoming and they're always telling me how much I mean to them, and how they think of me as another part of the family. He doesn't care what other people think of him at all. We have so much in common, like almost everything really. He is great with animals and little kids, I know that sounds pathetic and really corny and like fairytale ish but seriously, he's amazing with them. The way he acts around his parents, especially his mom makes me melt. He's always going up to his mom and hugging her and asking her to dance with him over any other girl. (Like that time we went to Alec's grandparents camp and there was a band playing and there were all these girls around, he asked his mom to dance!) It's so cute! He comes up behind me and hugs me and tickles me, he smiles and laughs all the time especially when I do, I can always catch him staring at me. He's an inspiration, and someone I've always looked up to. He makes me smile. He smiles and giggles when I do. He's a GREAT friend, I can go to him with anything. He's fun to talk to and text and stargaze and watch movies and dance with. He writes poetry. He remembers every single thing I say, no matter how non important it is, and he'll randomly bring it up at some other time, wheather it is days, weeks, or even MONTHS later. He's different than anyone else I've ever met, or even seen in the movies. He's my idea of Prince Charming. In my opinion, he's better than any of those guys you get jealous of in the movies, because you want someone like that. Ahhh I know for sure that I'm leaving stuff out, but I think I should stop now.

Now, don't get me wrong, he most definitely has his flaws. Lots actually. But who doesn't? Nobody's perfect. But even his flaws, I adore. Ahhh Lord help me! Please!?

Like I've said before, I've been praying about him and my whole situation since November. I have never once saw anything that made me think, oh g's, I don't want to get involved with this kid. I never once got a feeling that I shouldn't like him, other than the fact that I'm thinking that it's kind of pointless. But I don't know, maybe it is? And maybe it isn't?

Last night I was really praying hard about the whole thing, and like I felt different than I ever had before while praying about him. I felt touched while I was praying, like more real and refreshed or something .. I don't even know how to explain it. And then a few minutes after I was done praying, I fell asleep. And I had a dream that everywhere I looked, I saw his name. First and last. On signs, literally ALL OVER THE PLACE! That's like all I could see. And then I woke up, and prayed about it some more. And went back to sleep, and had dreams that included him the entire night. I don't know, it was just weird and ironic, because I've been praying for a sign from God since November!!! Do you think that could be it? When I told my bestfriend Mikaela about it, she said she definitely thinks that he's in my life for a reason and that he's not going anywhere. She also told me that last night she prayed that God would give me a sign that I couldn't deny and maybe that was it!? Not sure what it meant though, ahhh I need help. Should I just tell the kid I like him and get it over with? Or what!? I don't know. I feel like I'm in my own little Lifetime movie, x's 10.

4 comments:

cady said...

OMG. that is exactly what I was talking about with my friend tara earlier today. it's like she's in the exact same sitch as you. LOL.

Except her guy has a girlfriend already . . . =/

Oh well. LOL. ChEErs!

Alyssa said...

oh I am sorry. I don't want there to be tension between us!
Just the way you described him came off as, well, kind of bad. But I obviousley don't know him in person so I can make any judgements...
-Alyssa

Dezzy said...

He sounds really great and sooo much like my bf. I love him sooooo much! lol sorry. it was really weird though because we were talking about the whole story of how we met and stuff and we both admitted we liked eachother but we didnt end up togehter right at that time, but then in the end (or for us the begining) we are together. So i deff. think that God has shown you a sign i mean.. you have been prayin non stop girl=] well love the blog!! hit me back sometime

Rose Valentine said...

He's sounds like the perfect guy! I think you should just take it slow and see what happens from there. Pray about.