CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

asdfghjkl;

So, there's this guy, and we used to talk all the time, with never ending lists of things to talk about. But lately, that's changed, and I never know what to talk about with him anymore. I prolly sound quite pathetic for posting such a silly blog, but I'd really appreciate if you guys could comment me with ideas on what I could talk about with him!? Ahhh, I really don't want to lose our friendship I would actually prefer if it grew into something more .. I like this kid a lot, he's great, and really fun to talk to when we actually have something to talk about. Which, we could usually still sit there in person and talk for hours, but IDK, maybe cause I like him so much I get all clammed up and forget everything on my mind. Agh, help? K thanks a bunch =]

4 comments:

Sunshine Abby said...

You know what? I had this crazy conversation with a guy about bands I would never admit liking.

Wouldnt it be fun to find out his?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes people drift apart as time comes between. And you have to work hard on a friendship to make it last.

Just talk to him about subjects he is interested in. Like sports or music. I once had an hour long converastion about who was the best soccer league and who was going to win the UFEA with a guy, sounds mad, but it was steller.

Or take him somewhere, like the Batting Cages, The Beach, or a Local Concert with a bunch of friends, and as you hang out, it should become more easily to talk and just have a convo that seems endless.

Hoped I helped and that it works out. ^^

Rose Valentine said...

Take aren's advice. LOL. Thanks for the comment girl. :) Please come again.

cady said...

Ahhh. Something very similar happened to me . . . except the guy was one of my best friends, and somehow we just kind of drifted apart . . . funny, though, people keep thinking he's my ex when he's not.

as for the whole tongue-tied thing . . . ask if he's seen any good movies lately . . . and if you haven't seen the ones he says, you can always ask him to explain the plot to buy you more time. =]