CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sophie!

Today was quite a relaxing day. I didn't do much during the day, but tonight I had tennis clinic. I finally got to go back to that tonight, Nora was pretty upset that I hadn't been there lately. I'm glad I got to go though. It was fun with Ashley and Nora. And I met this girl named Nicole. She's really nice, but she'll be on varsity this year because she's a senior. I'm still on JV because I'm only going to be a sophomore, but I guess that's okay because there's like no one on the JV team, we're prolly not even going to need to have tryouts .. which is extremely GREAT for many reasons. One reason is, the week of tryouts starts like the day RIGHT after I get back from Youth Fest in Maryland, and I'm prolly going to be exhausted. I'm also going to be missing a lot of time in August because we're going to be out of town A LOT and like really busy. Another thing is, I'd prolly freak out and suck a whole bunch and not make the team. Even though I've been doing pretty darn swell during this clinic, if I do say so myself =]

Once I got home, my aunt called us and said Adam (her son, my cousin) found a baby kitten in front of his house by the road in a box today ... So me and my mom went over to see it. It's sooo cute! It's black with white tips on it's toes! I'm pretty sure it's a girl, so I'm going to call her a she. Yeah. She is such a sweetheart, honestly the most lovable cat I have ever seen. She's always purring and rolling on to her back so you can rub her tummy. And she's litter box trained. Adam can't keep it though, because he has two (kinda big) dogs that would probably eat it, and my parents won't let me keep it for various reasons. I'm hoping we can find it a good home soon so we don't have to end up bringing it to the humane society ...

OMGSH there was a circus in our town today, I wanted to go but it was during tennis for most of it. Grr. Haha I don't think I've ever been to a circus, at least not that I recall. I wish I could've gone with Casey and all them! :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. =] Glad you made the JV team! How wonderful. ^^ I'm okay at tennis. :) But I'm sure you're grand.

Haha, I want to make the JV team next year for soccer even though I'm going to only be a freshman. Haha.

Awh, gosh. =] The kitten sounds like a bundle of cuteness! She sounds like the kittens my cousin has, and hers has a star-ish shaped white heart on her forehead and the rest is black except her paws are white as well. =] And she's always in a bundle of purrs.

Oh, the circus is always fun! I love the acrobats. :) But I haven't been to one sense I was a tot. The only thing I hate about circus' are the clowns .. I hate clowns. >_> Lol. But hopefully you have a brill time! x3

And you're welcome for the advice on the last couple of posts', hoped it helped in the long run though. Haha.

Woahhhhh, man. Sorry for the extremely long comment. Rotfl.

- AREN

Rose Valentine said...

YAY! Tennis superstar :) I'm glad. And that kitten sounds so adorable. I actually asked for a kitten last Christmas but all I got as a response was, "All that hair?!" (mom)And, "I hate cats."(dad) LOL. Oh well...

I'm glad you liked today's post. I thought it was a bit "weak" if you know what I mean.