CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

The day after tomorrow

Have you ever gone to a Sunday morning church service and didn't really expect to get much out of it other than a good message, but then what the pastor was saying really ended up hitting you like a lightning bolt? That happened to me yesterday morning, I was just sitting there in my seat next to one of my bestfriends, Casey, and for some reason, I wasn't really as into the service as I usually am. I mean I was listening and paying attention and everything, just not as good as I usually do. Not that I was bored or anything, because there is honestly no possible way to be bored at my church. The pastors are so lively and everything, ahh I love it .. But anyways, all of a sudden, Pastor Dan started saying something about never giving up on praying until you get a direct answer that you can't deny is from God. Right when he said that, I was tuned in 100%. I mean of course I knew that, but lately with the situation I'm in with that kid I like, I've been getting rather impatient. But Pastor Dan was saying no matter how long you wait, wheather it's 4 months or a year or whatever .. Don't ever give up. And even though I knew that, it was something nice to hear.

Then everyone from church went out to eat at Apple Bee's. I sat at a table with Abbie, Casey, Cameron, Alec, Travis and Bryson. (I finally gave Bryson his Super Mario Bros picture, btw .. He absolutely loved it and gave me a big hug Haha!) But anyways, we had fun. At one point, I was drinking some of my water and Casey made me laugh, and I started choking and my eyes were watering. Omgsh it was so scary!! Haha so I have come to the conclusion that I can't drink anything when I'm with Casey. It's too risky. =]

Then after Apple Bee's, we went back to Casey's house. The car ride there was wicked fun!!! And probably way longer than it was supposed to be, because we had to drop off Amber at home, and then Dan wanted to stop at Weeden's. While Dan was in Weeden's; me, Casey and Ryne stayed in the car and talked. For like an hour. It was great, we had fun. =] Then at Casey's house, most of the time we were there we were home alone cause the boys were at a friend's house, so we were talking about like everything, including the fact that I like her older brother Cameron. (Me and Cam were practicing for our item thing yesterday hahhahaha it was soo funny this is going to be a blast! Although I'm not quite sure of the point in it anymore, because there's other girls going that Cameron is friends with that David would definitely be all over. But whatever, I'll enjoy our joke =]) Anyways, Casey said that she has no idea who he likes right now, but there is a definite possibility that it MIGHT be me. I told her that I honestly don't think he likes anyone. But she said she seriously can't see him liking anyone but me right now. And I was like oh, okay, really? Trying to contain my excitement. Haha I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but then she said something like "I know he showed definite interest in you before .." Dang, I think I should tell him I like him. But I'm not going to do anything until I get a direct answer from God, which I think that's the right thing to do. Wait it out until God speaks to me. And I have a feeling that it's going to be sooner than I expect. Like one of these days out of no where I'm going to be like woah, that's God. I think it might happen sometime during Generation Conference to tell you the truth. Anything can happen there, the Holy Spirit is so powerful in that place with all those thousands of kids loving and worshiping God. It's awesome and in 2 days!! It's the day after tomorrow!!! Yeay! :D

2 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Wow. Very exciting! I've actually been in your situation before in church! Once the priest said something about a particular subject I was interested in I was like, "Whoah! I really want to listen to this!" Oh and good luck with Cam. <3

Rose Valentine said...

Thanks girl. :) Please come again.