CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ah g's ..

I cried sooo hard the other day when it finally hit me that Penny was actually leaving, ha .. But I'm looking forward to her coming back in April! Btw my couple days with Kelsey was MADDD fun!!!! We stayed up till like 3 in the morning the other night, and I had to wake up at 7 this morning so I'm like exhaustedd right nowwww .. I just got out of the pool though, and now I'm waiting for Casey to text me so I can go over thurrrr and then the whole youth group is going to Travis's house for a pool partyyy! Woot! :D :D :D

BTW, THIS IS IN TWO WEEEKS! (I'M SSSOOOO EXCITED!!!!)











Last year was seriously the best experience of my lifeee, if you guys are going LET ME KNOWWW! and perhaps we can meet up!?! :D

Here's some pictures from last year ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was in the aud, we were all sweaty and gross from dancing around and worshiping!! But we were definiitttely having the time of our lives .. I'm going with a different church this year (Long story about why I switched churches, to make it short .. God directed me to Life Church instead, and I've never been happier) But I'll never forget my first time at GC ..

2 comments:

cady said...

Sounds like funnnn. LOL. It's good that you're happy. =]


Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting!

Awh, Youth Group is always fun. And I didn't really get involved with my church until last year too. And it feels so great. Have a good time!

Hit me back. =]