CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Containing nerves

I'm going to youth group around 6:30. HE will be there. I'm getting really antsy and nervous for some reason .. I hope everything stays okay between us and what I told him last night doesn't make things even more awkward than they were before. I also hope I don't throw up, because I'm so freaked out right now. Haha I don't even know why, because our conversation last night seemed pretty reassuring that everything would be just the same as it always has been. Awh, why do I still have to like him so much? I wish I didn't like him anymore. I wish, I wish, I wish!

I'll post again later about how my night went, with HIM there .. :/

2 comments:

unknown to man-kind said...

oh wow. thats nerve wrecking! good luck!

Karine said...

OMG!
I read the post before and I have to say:You're brave,girl.

^^

But..Do you still like him?
He was very nice to you.
Don't be nervous..I can't wait to know what happened!!!!

^^

Kissessssss

:***