CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

PICTURES FROM GEN CON!!

I decided to post a few pictures from Generation Conference of me and some of my bestfriends .. The rest of them are on my Myspace, you guys should all add me! www.myspace.com/sara_r0x

Jesse & I .. He's my new bestfriend. We played dress up in H&M and had an insane photo shoot. As soon as I met him, we clicked. He's the type of person I act be myself around and feel totally comfortable with. I love him so much! I wish he lived closer ..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me & Abbie outside of Gen Con getting ready to go to lunch!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kelsey, Ryne, me & Mikaela in the aud during our 20 minute break during Gen Con!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ryne & Cameron sitting in the middle of the road! Hahah :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Casey, David & I in the hotel!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Aww cute! And no, that's not me! I'll reveal my secret identity someday! I'm a little camera shy. :/

Rose Valentine said...

Thankyou soo much! :)
I talked to my confirmation sponsor and this is what she told me:
"let's keep on praying on that in such a way that by hte beginning of the school year you have a clear idea.
Meanwhile keep on living a pure live in your mind, body and soul.
Be kind to people around you especially those giving you a hard time."