CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I had a rather nice conversation about sunrises last night.

Yup, last night was fun. I love my church, and my youth group. I can't even explain how much I love it there. But last night Makenzie came to youth group! Yeah, she moved in like 7th grade to Kansas, and I haven't seen her since sometime last Summer! So it was nice to see her last night. I also got to meet Abbie's bestfriend Amorandah, she's a sweetheart. She moved to Florida, and Abbie only gets to see her like once or twice a year, but I'm really glad I got to meet her!
Katie made me a pretty rad CD, it's got Jaymay and some other independent artists on it. If you don't know who Jaymay is, and you like that mellow-like acoustic kind of music, you should really check her out! www.myspace.com/jaymay
Then all of us from youth group went to Burger King, ah g's, I love going out to eat with everyone after youth. I never end up getting home until like 11 though. Haha but it was really fun. I sat at a table with Abbie, Amorandah, and Casey .. but we were near everyone else, taking up like 10 tables (no lie) and we're all so loud we got to talk to like everyone in the place. Haha!
Then I rode home with Casey, Cameron, Ryne, their parents, and Amber. I sat in the backseat in between Casey and Cameron. Wow, that was fun!!! Those two spent like ten minutes arguing over who got to sit next to me, (Casey is 16 and Cam is 18) and finally Pastor Pearl just says, "SARA, YOU SIT IN THE MIDDLE!" Hahahah it was hilarious.

But anyways, my family finally left today. I didn't get to say goodbye to them though, because they left before I woke up. (I slept till like 11 or so this morning, because I didn't get to sleep until around 1am) But yeah, I'm not doing much of ANYTHING today. I watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager, though. That's such a great show! Travis thinks I act just like the hardcore Christian girl, Grace. Haha! You guys should really watch that show sometime ...

1 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Awesome post! And thanks for the comment! Please come again. :)