CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pregnancy and sex teachings from Bryson ..

had to have been the highlight of my Summer so far .. last night! HAHA! I seriously love that kid, so much .. but me and Casey had to have caused everyone in the household (Ryne, Taylor, Cameron, Bryson, Dan) and then everyone at the party (like EVERYONE from church minus Sarah) think we are idiots. But oh daannnng I must admit, yesterday evening from around 4 till 11 had to have been just one of the best memories of Summer '08 that I am going to make. I went to Casey, Cam and Ry's house around 4 .. all of us (as I already named them previously in this post) had a fabulous time goofing around and watching Juno and So You Think You Can Dance before the party at our youth pastor's house. Then around 7 or so .. me, Casey, and Cameron rode with Bryson to the party. WOW That was definitely an adventure that I will NEVER forget. HAHA! It consisted of Bryson's craaazzzyyy driving, the radio blasting so high that the bass bounced the entire vehicle, complete strangers staring us down as we drove by, and all four of us dancing and singing at the top of our lungs the whole way there =D Then there was the party, which was also fun, but it was way too fun to explain any bit of it. Seriously. You just had to have been there :p Oh and by the way, the ride home with Dan, Casey, Ryne, Kady, Amber and Kayla wasn't too bad either .. Haha we have fun :D!

TODAY;
My insanely raddd cousin Adam came over, we hung out and then went to the movies with mom. We saw Get Smart .. and I must admit, it was quite funny. It was kinda dumb, but I definitely let out a few giggles .. Now I'm kinda sitting here doing not much of anything, even though I was SUPPOSED to go to the movies with Abbie, Travis, Dan, Casey and the rest of their family to see Wall-e .. But I can't, which sucks :[




Hey .. so the other day when me and Kelsey were on our food rage and pigging out in my kitchen, we were talking about all the good times we had during our freshman year in highschool .. And it occurred to me how much I'm actually going to miss this past year. :/ So I thought I'd put up a list of (ONLY A FEW) the things I'm going to miss ..

1) Gym first period with Mikaela, Matt, and Jimmy
2) Picking on my art teacher with Morgan, Haligh, and Marie
3) Getting yelled at for absolutely nothing in art class with Morgan, and goofing around all the time in that class ..
4) Being the peace maker in spanish class
5) Getting side tracked and not actually learning anything at all in spanish class
6) 'Skipping' study hall to go hang out in the choir room with Casey, Rachel, Cameron, Bryson, Katie, Ben, Justin .. etc.
7) REHEARSAL FOR RADIO HEROES AND THE PLAY!!!!!!
8) Stargazing during rehearsal and after rehearsal
9) Bruce and Mari's wrestling matches during rehearsal
10) THE COOL TABLE! and all the endless, COUNTLESS, crazy funnnnn times with everyone that sat there.
11) The dance off during lunch between Cameron and Bruce!
12) Tennis season with Smashley, Skatie, Christina .. and everyone else
13) Walking to math with Kelsey (seriously the highlight of each day)
14) All my obnoxious questions in math class HAHA!
15) THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR .. (I'm not even going to get into my reasoning ..)
16) Dancing in the hallway with Cameron
17) Singing REALLLLY loud during lunch so everyone in the entire cafeteria turns around to stare .. :D
18) Meeting all the new, beyond fantastic people that I did .. and making such GREAT friends :]
19) 'Missing' the bus to go to Mikaela's house!
20) Our huddles and hugs in the hallway after lunch ..
21) The seniors!!!
22) PENNY!!!!

AND SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE, BUT WAYYY TOO MUCH TO LIST! I will never forget those times, and this was by far my FAVORITE school year everr ..

0 comments: