CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sugarlips and ??

Hahaha wow I'm in such a great mood! I went to Casey's house tonight for a little while. I brought my orange pants so Cameron could finally try them on. Ryne tried them on, too. I have pictures that I took on my cell phone, here look ..

Ryne!
Photobucket

Cameron!
Photobucket

Me, Casey, Cameron and Ryne spent a bunch of time just sitting in the living room and goofing around and laughing. It was fun. Me and Cameron decided that at Generation Conference we're going to pretend to be an "item" to fool all the Maryland boys that I'm going to meet. It's going to be great! I'm going to be his sugarlips, and he's going to be my hm .. gummybear? Haha that's what it is at the moment, but I told him that I'm going to come up with something better. We're going to make this look really real. It'll be fun. I can't wait! (5 days!!!)

Then me, Cameron and Casey watched a couple Lifetime movies together, with Cameron sitting in between the both of us. We kept joking around and picking on the movies, cause the movies were so fake and stereotypical, nothing like Lifetime movies usually are. And then Cameron and Ryne went to the movies with Travis, and me and Casey stayed home, watched CSI, and talked about like everything, while Cameron texted me Haha. When I had to leave, I couldn't find my shoes, haha Casey said Cameron must've hid them and we found them underneath the stairs. That silly jerk. Haha But anyways, I've gotta go soon, because I think Casey and Jesse are going to 3 way me so we can all talk on the phone, and I have to go to bed soon anyways because we're getting up early tomorrow to go to the lake with some of my dad's side of the family and my bestfriend Mikaela is coming with us. =]

I'll post another blog in a little while ... Bye!

1 comments:

Dezzy said...

AH! lol thats funny those pants look great on them =P