CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If it means a lot to you..

I went to the mall with my mom, my grandma and my friend Casey yesterday. We spent most of the time in Macy's and Charlotte Russe. I picked out my prom dress. From the moment I looked at it I knew it was the one. Can you believe it? It's the first dress I try on, and prom isn't until November. But it's strapless, it' yellow, and it's gorgeous. Meaning, it's pure perfection. And I'm really happy with it :)
I also bought a necklace, a headband, sunglasses, a tank top, a dress, a skirt, 2 pairs of capri pants, and a lacey vest from Charlotte Russe. Then we were hungry so we went out to eat at Panera Bread, where I ate the best chicken ceasar salad and toasted cheese sandwich I have ever tasted in my entire life. I also bought a 3 CD pack of MoTown music at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I love oldies!! :)
Then Casey and I went over to this store called The Loft where I bought a white cardigan and afterwards we just sat outside laughing and being really obnoxious, and just enjoying the beautiful day we had.
When we got home, Casey and I went over to my Aunt Cori and Uncle Frank's house where we had a humongous photo shoot. On the side of my aunt and uncle's house, they have a nice trail in their woods that leads to their backyard behind their fence and to the silo and a tiny barn. It's the house my daddy grew up in with his 2 sisters and 1 brother, so there is a ton of junk in the woods next to my aunt and uncle's house that no one ever bothered to move such as old, beat up trucks, John Deer tractors, empty refrigerators, and couches. It probably sounds really nasty, but it's a really great place to take artistic pictures. And personally, I like old stuff like that. It all has a history, and it really intrigues me.
Today I had a hair appointment, I just got highlights and a trim because I'm still growing my hair out. Then my mom and I went to Rite Aid and grocery shopping Wal*Mart... In the check-out line at Wal*Mart, I was helping my mom put stuff on the check-0ut counter and she went to pick up this huge bottle of V8 juice that we were buying for my dad, and somehow it slipped out of her hands and spilled all over the floor... splashing all down my legs and feet. It caused this whole commotion, but to be honest, it was rather funny. What an adventure :) hahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken Caesar Salad is heavenly. I think I may go make one now..

I have tagged you in my blog :)

xo

Natalie said...

Yay for the mall! I haven't been in a while. I'm glad that you found your perfect prom dress, it sounds gorgeous (: That does sound like a neat palce to take pictures! You should post pictures of your hair, it sounds perdy! And haha about the V8 incident :D

Unknown said...

I'm excited that I found your blog. It's all so beautiful.

Stop by me sometime. :)
My "too haute to handle" blog.