CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh Blogger, how I missed you so

It's been a while since I've posted anything, hasn't it? My apologies, I've just been so darn busy lately! A lot has changed in the past 2 months or so. I'm sixteen now, for one thing. My birthday was March 11th and it was one of the best I've ever had. I also took 2 road trips to Pennsylvania in March, the first one was to Lancaster to the Sight & Sound theater with my mom, my Aunt Connie, and my friend Casey. The second trip was to Erie, to an indoor waterpark with my parents and my best friend Mikaela. The reason I've been so busy lately, though, at least for the past month, is because I've had rehearsal everyday for my school's spring play. We're doing Alice In Wonderland, and my name is Cinque. I'm one of the six speaking cards, along with Travis D, Cody, Ellie, Mikaela and Ashley. We are in every scene except 2 of them. Right now it is Spring Break, and even though I'm not travelling to any place spectacular like most of my friends are, I'm enjoying the relaxation at my own home. Last night, I went into the city with my parents, we stopped at the mall for a little bit, and then we went to the movies and I met up with my friend Ed. I love that kid, he's like my older brother. We saw Adventureland, which, I probably wouldn't recommend, because it definitely was not as funny as I was expecting it to be.



Some Things That Have Happened In The Past Couple Of Months:


1) I am finally 16
2) I have become super duper close with people like Jimmy, Travis, Matt, Ellie, and Mary
3) There are only like 40 days left of school until summer vacation!
4) I am in my school play of Alice In Wonderland as a card named Cinque
5) I auditioned for Honor's Theatre
6) My current favorite band is My Favorite Highway
7) We had a holocaust survivor come speak at my school a couple of weeks ago, a whole bunch of us cried..
8) Apparently my daddy has type 2 diabetes... :(
9) I got elbowed in the eye by this kid named Greg during rehearsal on Thursday, so HELLO redness and bruises on my right eye :/
10) It's Spring break!!! :D


Hopefully from now and on for a while, I will be updating more, but if not, I'm sorry but I have a really busy life right now.

Happy (almost) Easter!

Love,
Smara

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Good luck with the play! It must be really exciting :D

Happy belated birthday, then! Sixteen's a big one, eh? :)
It feels good to know that in two tiny years you'll be considered an adult, yet it's also insanely scary. Hahha

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Come back anytime :)

l,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back to the virtual land of Blogger :)

Is your summer vacation in June?! Lucky! I have to wait until July *sigh*

I've always wanted to be in a production of Alice In Wonderland, it's one of my favourite books. Congrats! :)

I love My Favourite Highway, awesome band.

And wow, a holocaust survivor.. That must've been pretty intense. Amazing too, though...

Happy Easter for tomorrow (not quite sure what time it is over there, though)!

xo

Natalie said...

Welcome back to blogger! [:

Happy belated 16th birthday!

Did the water park happen to be called Splash Lagoon? I love that place! I went there last year for spring break hehe.

I love My Favorite Highway! Have you heard the song Closer? I like that one [:

Good luck with Alice and Wonderland, and have a great Easter/rest of spring break!

Ali said...

Yay! You're back!! Happy belated 16th birthday!! (: Good luck with Alice In Wonderland!! Thats so great!! Sorry about your dad. And I know, I can't wait for summer!!!