CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

I never know what to call these...

I got my very first cat scan and a whole bunch of x-rays today. This really funny doctor that reminded me of one of the guys off of the show Two and a Half Men had to inject some orange dye into me through an IV. I was freaking out before this test, but to be honest, it really wasn't all that bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm leaving for Maryland tomorrow. I should probably finish my packing soon... I hate packing. I never know what to bring, or how much of it. I know I've definitely over packed this time, but I guess it's safer to do that than to not bring enough.


Picture from New Year's Day:


I went to the mall after church yesterday. I bought two tank tops and a plaid shirt from Charlotte Russe, a couple of necklaces from Macy's, two tank tops and two dresses from this little Indian shop (yes, the dresses are really from India!) I also bought some black dress pants to wear to the production I'm going to in March with my aunt. I guess we have to dress up a bit, and for some reason I'm not allowed to wear a dress or skirt, so I'm wearing dress pants. I haven't found a shirt to go with them yet though...

8 comments:

Karine said...

Lovely photo,Sara!!

And where do you get those amazing layouts?I just loved what you did!It's so..Fall(season).

^^


A kiss

:**

taffy. said...

i have too much fun with dress pants. i now own like, 5 different blazers to wear with them. lacoste & theory are my favourite.

Natalie said...

Eek! Why did you need a cat scan/x-rays? That's good that it wasn't all that bad though.

I always ALWAYS overpack! I hope you have fun in Maryland! And cute picture, the hoods on your coats are super duper fluffy!

Sounds like you had a productive shopping day. And loverly pictures, they're so colorful!

deko and posh said...

Every time we stop by, your blog looks different! Have fun in Maryland.

Nicole Linette said...

Oh, I hope you're okay Sara.. love the pictures and your blog layout! Charlotte Russe is a fantastic store. Have a great time in Maryland :)

peace&love, nicole.

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN.

anniel_ said...

two and a half men is the best show ever
it never fails to make me laugh fer sure
XXX

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyy, we miss you! Will you be returning to the wonderful land of Blogger anytime soon m'lovely?

xo