CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why do I let these things get to me so much?

Here I go, crying over something Ryne did, once again. He's such a jerk to me, I can't even handle it anymore. Apparently on top of being stuck up, he thinks I'm annoying and enjoys picking on my boots. (They're black and they kind of look like Amish boots, but so what? They add a classy touch to my outfits and personally, I think they're pretty darn cute. My mom gave them to me, they used to be hers...) I was already having a bad day, actually I haven't been having the greatest week in general, and that was just the icing on top of the cake. Everybody is noticing a change in this kid, including his entire family, and it's definitely not for the better.
I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. It's the last day of school before winter break, and it's also Josh's birthday party. That's right, I get to meet Josh tomorrow, and it's really exciting :)

4 comments:

taffy. said...

explain to ryne that you will no longer be spending any time with you because he reminds you of a (insert lewd comment here).

Bombchell said...

awww (hugs). Negative people tend to rub off on you, and u leave feeling down

Natalie said...

Ryne just needs to go crawl into a hole and stay there! He has no idea what he's talking about, and on top of that I'm sure that you're boots are awesome! People like that are just...pshawww. But wait, you have winter break now? Hmm! Have fun with Josh & everything! Hang in there and don't let negative people get to you [: *hug*

Zenihuddin said...

nice photos