CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Learn.

I haven't been doing very well in school lately. Our first semester just ended last week which means we're already halfway through the year. Wow, I can't believe how much time flies. But anyways, I've never been off high honors in my life, and I'm not about to start now.. but most of my grades did drop an awful lot this past marking period and I don't know why:

Living Environment Lab- 94
Living Environment- I'm not sure about, it's either an 85 or an 87
English AP- 87
Geometry- 89
Global History- 84
Spanish 3- 97

And then I'm pretty sure I have a 100 in Photo Journalism and a super high grade in theatre.. But I don't know yet.

Gym was fun, we're doing volleyball and Shelby was my partner. She's like my sister, I love her to death :)

I had a doctor's appointment after school for my foot, she treated it for a wart (yuck) and now I have a huge bandaide on my heel. American Idol is on tonight, and I have my first guitar lesson at 7. Horrah! :D

5 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah, school's tough. :/

Aww first guitar lesson! Good luck girlie!

Anonymous said...

have funn at your first guitar lesson! and congrats on 100% in photo journalism : ]

i'm soo happy you're at leviticus!
keep on going,
mikayla

Natalie said...

My grades were lower than usual this term too :P But you still did really well, and a 100% in photo journalism is grrrrreat!

Eeek, dr.'s appointment! That's no fun. Aw man, I forgot about American Idol ): Now I missed it, rats. But I bet you did great at your first guitar lesson! (:

Anonymous said...

hey im cai hong from malaysia
i was surfing sum other's blog and saw urs

woah ur result is really awesome!

taffy. said...

hope you do better?
school's tough, sometimes.