CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I didn't go to school today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was kind of upset for a little while at youth group last night, but I didn't know why. I felt like I was going to cry. So after worship and service, we had an alter call. And Pastor Jonnie said if anyone wanted prayer they could step up to the front and someone would come pray for them. I was shaking so intensely I could hardly walk, but I went up for prayer. Before I knew it, I had like the entire youth group praying over me, and hands were lain on my shoulders, arms and back like crazy... Afterwards, I recieved a whole bunch of hugs and I felt a little bit better, just to know that so many people care... After taking down all the equiptment and stuff, all of us went to our pastor's house for Pastor Jonnie's birthday party. Most of us sat in the livingroom, ate tons of pizza and other delicious snacks and watched American Idol... I'm SO happy 'Bikini Girl' went home :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I didn't go to school today. I had another doctor's appointment, this time with my urologist. My doctor was 7 feet tall! I was a bit intimidated at first, but he was super nice. He named a few things that I may have, but nothing's positive yet. I had to get blood work today, and I have an IVP (an x ray of my kidneys) coming up and a follow up urologist appointment at the end of March. After my doctor's appointment we went out to eat at this restaurant called Ninety Nine. I haven't felt the greatest all day so I didn't really eat all that much :/ Then we went to this place called Gary's Music and I got a music stand, a tuner and a metronome for my guitar.


I should probably go see if I can do some of this global homework I have here... Comments, lovelys? :)

1 comments:

Nicole Linette said...

I really like how your youth group always has your back and support, even through silence and the simplest of gestures. It's fantastic just to take a day off ... but that must have been stressful going to the doctor and having checkup exams :\ I hope you get better soon!

peace&love, nicole.