CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I called Ryne Thursday evening and we talked for a little bit. I honestly feel so much better after having that conversation with him. I really think that's what we needed to do. Talk it out, voice to voice, and since he won't give me the time of day in person, I decided to call him. I actually even asked him if he would mind me coming to Maryland with his family, riding along in that 7-8 hour drive, and spending 5 straight days with them. You guys are probably all like: "What?! I thought you couldn't go to Maryland!" Well, things changed, and sister Pearl (Casey/Cameron/Ryne & Dan's mom) texted Casey the other day and invited me to come with them, and of course, my parents said yes. I can't wait!!!

Unfortunately I didn't get to go to Josh's birthday party last night, for various reasons, but we're still planning on meeting up at one of our youth groups or the cinema one of these days. My friend Casey ended up coming over and we had a movie night in my basement. We watched Deep Blue Sea (it's an extremely noticeable 'special effect' shark movie, with incredibly lame 'special effects) and then we watched Atonement, and although it's kind of confusing, it is now one of my favorite movies of all time.



I woke up this morning to 3 Valentine's Day gifts. One from my parents, and two from my grandparents. My mom and dad got me an iTunes gift card, and my grandma and grandpa got me a super nice bag and an incredibly cute dress. Then I got ready and went into the village for my friend Alicia's surprise birthday party. It was supposed to last from noon till five, but I ended up leaving around twenty of three because I have so much homework and packing to do before I go to Maryland on Tuesday.

I love every single one of you readers and I wish you all a happy Valentine's Day (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY SARA.

That's great! Sometimes the only thing you can do is talk it out. At least you managed to talk to him. I haven't seen Atonement, what is it about? For Valentines, I got a package of Staedtler pens, a sweater from Anthropologie, and quite a few chocolates. Have fun in Maryland!

taffy. said...

atonement makes me way frustrated. it is a gorgeous movie, though.